- Should have Academic knowledge of management information systems (MIS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Should have strong concepts of supply chain management (SCM), logistics and warehousing.
- Expertise of using MS Office (specifically MS – Excel ) – Required.
- Should have minimum 6-12 months experience of working on ERP applications (Oracle EBS / Oracle Fusion, SAP, Microsoft)
- Candidates being able to join on immediate basis are preferred.
- Desired qualification: Industrial Engineer / MBA – Supply Chain Management, MBA – MIS, BS – Supply Chain Management, Six sigma etc.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Pick & Drop Facility
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Loan Facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities