- Candidate must have worked on AWS, Digital Ocean, Alibaba, OVH Cloud.
- Solve challenges involving scaling, high availability, reliability, data pipelines, micro-services, and more in your day-to-day work and fascinated by the complex issues that arise as a result of operating large-scale systems.
- Comfortable in building and scaling applications on one or more technologies that make up our stack: Redis, memcache, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Nginx, Apache, php, Java and more.
- Can cross systems, DevOps, and application software boundaries.
- Have experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware).
- Are skilled working directly on the command line and you take pride in building internal tools to help your team be more efficient.
- Cloud Computing and System Security
- Linux Servers with ( LAMP / LEMP Stack ) over Centos, RedHat and Ubuntu.
- Virtualization (Citrix Xenserver, Microsoft HyperV, VM Ware).
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline, tools and Automation
- Experience with one or more scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell etc.)
- Experience of application configuration and deployment
- Flexible with rotating shifts
- Excellent Salary Package
- Pick & Drop Facility
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Loan Facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities