- Must have more than 2 years of professional experience in PHP in all major frameworks (Laravel preferred)
- Must have intimate knowledge of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Must have experience developing Web Applications using CMS(Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla)
- Must have knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc).
- Knowledge of working with Amazon Web Services will be considered as plus.
- Reasonable knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- 5 plus years of working experience in PHP development
- Excellent Salary Package
- Conveyance allowance
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Loan Facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities