- Build reports, analysis and dashboard on Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud applications, Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud, and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Applications.
- Build and support SOAP and REST integrations between Oracle ERP, WMS and 3rd party customized software applications
- Support Oracle APEX application.
- Execute change requests on reports, analysis and integrations on Oracle ERP and WMS cloud applications.
- Be involved in a number of on-site and offshore Oracle Fusion Cloud implementations in Pakistan and the US.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, with experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, supporting and providing integrated solutions in various industries.Experienced in Reports 10g, PL/SQL, SQL, TOAD, XML Publisher, BI Publisher & Workflows.
- Technical expertise in following areas: Financial modules, Supply Chain modules and Warehouse Management System module.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Applications interface, tables and API's.
- Experience of end-to-end Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Oracle Fusion Cloud application implementation is preferable.
- Capable of integrating Oracle Applications with 3rd party software using standard SOAP and REST APIs.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Conveyance allowance
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Loan Facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities