An Ideal candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge of PHP, .Net, PL/SQL, various ERP applications and advanced excel is a plus
- Analysing customer’s business needs and translating them into system requirements
- Communicating with business stakeholders, developers, QA and end-users.
- Drafting software documentation (business requirements documents, setup documents, Unit Testing Scripts, User Manuals etc.,)
- Supporting business users in their day-to-day software requirements and resolving day-to-day issues
- Improving systems by studying current practices, designing modifications and monitoring changes.