- Test and review web,mobile, and web applications for security vulnerabilities
- Develop threat models through adversary / purple team simulations to secure application design
- Assess risks applications using manual and automated techniques
- Develop new tools to automate penetration tests
- SAST and DAST / white box and black box testing of applications
- Good Knowledge in PCI/DSS and HIPAA and other IT Compliance.
- Performs static/dynamic code testing, manual code inspection, threat modeling, design reviews and penetration testing of internal web applications and external partner applications to identify vulnerabilities and security defects.
- Supports the implementation and enforcement of secure design principles according to policies, standards, and patterns of Information Security.
Experience required: 2-3 years
- Excellent Salary Package
- Conveyance allowance
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Annual leaves
- Hajj Leaves
- Advance Salary facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities