- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Proven work experience as a desktop support engineer or support technician.
- Good problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Excellent Salary Package
- Conveyance allowance
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Annual leaves
- Hajj Leaves
- Advance Salary facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities