The candidate should
- Possess at-least a bachelor degree in BS / MS Computer Science, Commerce or Supply Chain.
- Have strong English Language writing ability. IELTS score 7.0 and above at any time in past is preferred.
- Possess good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and software documentation.
- Be good at Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio)
- Be able to demonstrate English language writing skills through written scripts (online blogs, offline stories and columns etc.,)
The candidate will be expected to:
- Create detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for various business application softwares
- Draft detailed user manuals of various business application softwares
- Draft software case studies & white papers
- Manage entire set of SDLC documentation including but not limited to setup documentation, change logs, business process mapping document etc.,