- Develop and execute test plans to ensure product accuracy.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry requirements.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or business administration.
- Experience in quality assurance, information system audit, and testing.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience as BQA, Business Analyst or QA is a plus.