- 3+ years of work experience including finance and supply chain systems analysis, solution design, and deployment using tier 1 ERPs and/or other customized solutions
- 2+ years of experience working on Purchasing, Payable, Receivable, Assets and costing modules of a financial application.
- Fair technical knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and programming basics is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools (MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Should have ability and fair experience of mapping financial and supply chain business requirements to practical software solutions
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or Accounting & finance.
- Work with Finance business process owners and relevant Finance stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Support Financial and Supply Chain solution deployments at a number of end-clients in parallel.
- Map financial and supply chain requirements of end-users to available software products and suggest enhancements and submit change requests where applicable.
- Collect requirements for building and supporting business applications
- Plan and Perform various test cycles like integration testing, regression testing, load testing during various phases of product development
- Create and manage documentation as appropriate related to creation of desktop manuals, test scripts, business requirement documents, functional design documents and others.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Conveyance allowance
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Annual leaves
- Hajj Leaves
- Advance Salary facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities