Job Functions and Responsibilities:
* Enterprise voice and Data Center expertise working with collaboration platforms & solutions.
* Experience of call center IP Telephony systems and IVR.
* Experience in configuring with SIP trunks and PRI.
* Experience of open source Asterisk, Asterisk-based applications like Vicibox etc.
* Expert level knowledge of VOIP protocols such as SIP, RTP/SRTP including TLS and packet analysis.
* Experience of Mysql and apache.
* Work with team to perform to ensure security of all VoIP devices and servers, perform updates/fix.
* Experienced in virtualization platforms VMWare and Hyper-V.
* R&D on VOIP Technology to improve the Voice Infrastructure.
* Experience of Linux Administration debian, centos and firewalls.
Educational Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or similar function, or equivalent experience required.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Call center systems.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Conveyance allowance
- In-House Cafeteria
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Annual leaves
- Hajj Leaves
- Advance Salary facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities