We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Excellent Salary Package
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Pick & Drop Facility
- Loan Facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities