- Take part in group-wide oracle Fusion ERP cloud and Oracle WMS Cloud implementations
- Provide post-go-live support for Oracle projects
- Build SQL based reports, data analysis, integrations and dashboard in Oracle applications.
- Using web reports, input and output interfaces to create web reports and dashboard in WMS Cloud
- Preparing functional solutions and business cases to automate various business processes using existing application capabilities.
- Modifying current processes, reports and integrations on live projects
- At-least 2 years’ experience of working on tier-1 ERPs. Out of which 1 year is on Oracle Applications (Preferably : Fusion)
- Knowledge of Logfire / Oracle WMS is a plus
- Knowledge of PL/SQL is a must (2 years)
- Report development / data migration / applications integrations experience (at-least 2 projects)
- Understanding on Procure to Pay, Order to Cash business cycle, and Warehouse Management.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Health Insurance Facility
- OPD Facility (Including Parents)
- Provident Fund
- Pick & Drop Facility
- Loan Facility
- Employee Recreational Facilities